In this world of artificial intelligence, talks about inhabiting Mars and remarkable discoveries made in the field of science – one can only believe that every nuance of life is fixable… well almost! Our living has evolved and this obviously brings a lot of unsurpassable stressful situation on our minds and yes, this does tell on the body. For men today the words erectile dysfunction are becoming excessively common as does rattle cages when it occurs. The only relief a man has today is the fact that there are a number of erectile dysfunction treatment options.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Well, it’s fairly simple – when a man has been presented with any form of sexual stimulus and he is incapable f having an erection, this means that he has erectile dysfunction. One can also face issues in having erections with chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer and other debilitating health conditions. You can also experience ED as you grow older. Men who constantly abuse their bodies by consuming alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes are likely to have a problem in getting an erection or feel aroused. Overindulgence in sexual activities would mean killing the sense and having the body get immune to the pleasure which significantly increases the risk if getting ED. One of the most significant causes is the fact that men sometimes overdo the ED treatment prescribed.
Erectile dysfunction occurs when the body simply cannot relax the muscles around the penis to let the arteries pump into the blood. This inhibits the penis to swell and rise to an erection. The erectile dysfunction treatment often aids in riding this problem by allowing the body to increase blood flow to the male genitalia, and to relax the muscles, so that the blood can fill up in the spaces and the corpora cavernosa expands and creates an erection. A number of erectile dysfunction treatment options allow this function to occur and help the man alleviate this health hazard completely.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options Include:
- Pills: While there are a significant amount of erectile dysfunction treatment options, most men seem to be gravitating towards the ingesting of Pills. Pills are easily available and are proving to be far more cost-effective than other treatments. Pills can either be herbal or not, and they function as PDE5 Inhibitors, that allow the muscles to relax and the arteries to open up and increase the blood flow. This significantly helps in having a harder erection. Many urologists are gravitating towards recommending herbal based pills, like those that can be got from Kamagra.
- Pumps and devices: There are many pumps and devices that can be used as an erectile dysfunction treatment. However, this process of using a pump or a device is more cumbersome and long drawn. The process is much the same as a pill for it aids in increasing blood flow and prodding the penis into an erection.
- Surgeries and internal devices: Inflatable implants that can be surgically fitted into the penis allow the function of an erection to be carried out without any external aid. However, this form of erectile dysfunction treatment is often expensive and is only used by men who do not respond to the other forms of treatment.
- Ayurvedic treatment: In this form of erectile dysfunction treatment, the man facing the issue is treated based on the type of erectile dysfunction he has based on Ayurveda. These treatments are based on organically sourced ingredients and the man is put on a strict diet and has to have an overhaul of his lifestyle.
- Acupuncture: This form of erectile dysfunction treatment can treat milder cases of erectile dysfunction as it just stimulates the blood flow and causes the body to relax.
- Natural treatments: This erectile dysfunction treatment deals with natural steps a man can take to ensure he has a higher libido and can have an erection only by changing his unhealthy dietary habits and opt for a healthier lifestyle.
With each of these erectile dysfunction treatment options, one can assume that it is possible for any man to find a solution to the severity of the issue he faces. However, it is necessary to get an assessment from the physician and to make a conscious decision of opting for a healthier lifestyle